Saturday, June 16, 2012

Chocolate covered Oreos!

Here are some pics from the churros outing (Friday) and Plaza de Espana (Saturday). I heard there was a scene from Star Wars filmed here. Any fans out there to confirm? It was built for the Iberoamerican exposition in 1929. We'll come back for some better photos because there was a NBA event going on. Yeah, I don't understand that either.
Churros

Plaza de Espana from afar.

Friday evening, I met my intercambio. She took Ariel and I to this place called Capote, by the river. Saturday night was super fun! We hung out with some of the intercambios. There was a lot of Spanglish, but I think in the end everyone understood each other more or less.
Sunday was super hot, so we went to Aquopolis- Sevilla's water park. Relaxed, soaked up the sun, and enjoyed the water. Ariel and I found a pretty little church that evening for Mass. Don't know what it was called, but it had a very beautiful statue of Mary.

Oh, and we bought chocolate covered oreos- heaven on earth!

Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment